Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tra la.

Last edited:
Got it removed from my sig as well

(I give this 10 seconds before it's deleted)

Evidently other people who have been on TPF for a long time can post links to their forums, but I evidently cannot. :)

Wanna see? Try running "http : / / image aspect . com / forum" together in a message and hit submit and see what happens.

It's pretty funny.

I see a number of other folks with their forums and whatnot in their sigs, but in my case they actually put something into the forum to suppress it.

:lol:

I'll give it a minute !

Evidently other people who have been on TPF for a long time can post links to their forums, but I evidently cannot. :)

Wanna see? Try running "http : / / image aspect . com / forum" together in a message and hit submit and see what happens.

It's pretty funny.

I see a number of other folks with their forums and whatnot in their sigs, but in my case they actually put something into the forum to suppress it.

:lol:

**************** FTW.. VIVA LA REVOLUTION

wow.. they block out image aspect dot com as a swear word.. WOW.. could it be out of fear..

Well it's not really a matter of revolt or anything. I figured more than reasonable after 5,000 posts to mention my board to those interested in "something different". So, I posted a note about it in my sig and in "The Pact", but I guess the mods here felt threatened in some way.

I mean, whatever... but there are a number of people who advertise their forums here. I frequent a couple of them. It's just interesting that they chose to single mine out.

I mean, whatever... but there are a number of people who advertise their forums here. I frequent a couple of them. It's just interesting that they chose to single mine out.

yea, pretty lame if you ask me.. not very cool on the part of the TPF mods.. there are other people here who have links to other photo forums in their siggy's.. theirs don't get blocked.. come on mods.. consistency.. either let chris post his, or take away everyone elses

Need some times.
clear.gif

huh?

have the mods fixed this yet, or are they still working with a double standard?

Manaheim, how can we miss you if you don't actually leave... ;)

And Nikonguy, didn't you get hit with the banhammer?

Wanna see something funny?

Try typing "http : / / image aspect . com / forum" together in a message and hit submit and see what happens.

Now ask yourself, why would this be?

You please can has cookie yes?

Manaheim, how can we miss you if you don't actually leave... ;)

And Nikonguy, didn't you get hit with the banhammer?

It's kinda like giving up smoking. :lol: I really just lurk, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back