So, I'm cancer free...BUT....

LOL!!! Thanks guys :hugs:

I'm sitting here chuckling away at some of your replies, too funny!

Fern and Voods! Wow dudes, where have ya been?! Missed ya!

Alison, we did that online calculator thingy, where ya put in the first day of your last period etc and it came up with the 26th August. Which is smack bang between my b'day (13th Aug) and Josh's (22nd Sept).

We did a tour of the family birth centre at one of the big hospitals here. It has 5 rooms with a double bed where the daddy can sleep over too and it's run by midwives (with 3 ob-gyns on hand also). They basically have the 'minimal medical intervention' philosophy. So, no epidural but gas is on hand.
Josh asked if the daddy can take a hit of the gas and one of the midwives laughed and said a few papas have in the past lol. He was keen on that idea! :lol:

Oh and damn Ferny, we were thinking of calling the baby Rainbow PepperShaker Littletoe John!

Congratulations Lumi!!! That's awesome!

Corinna, May 2008 is when we've pushed up our wedding date to! Maybe we can put the baby on our backs and follow you guys around for our honeymoon? ;)

Well, wouldn't that be a super idea? "My" dates now tend very very much towards 24 - 31 May 2008 for the meet-up.

Fern and Voods! Wow dudes, where have ya been?! Missed ya!
I've been let out of the dungeon early because of good behaviour. That and I made the guvnor chuckle when I dressed up as a nurse. That sat well with him.

Oh and damn Ferny, we were thinking of calling the baby Rainbow PepperShaker Littletoe John!
John???? Poor kid. :(

>>>WOOT!!!<<< A mini-Lumi??? CONGRATS, chica!

Thanks honeys! :hugs: :heart:

We went for a dating scan today and we saw our little peanut's heart beating for the first time. It's bizarre because I KNOW I have a baby in there somewhere but it felt REAL today when I saw the heart beating away, like a tiny butterfly in a hurry to get to nectar lol!

I announced it to my workmates today too (I had already spoken to the general manager a few days ago and she knew all about it). I just came back from the ultrasound and walked in and waved the photo. It took a few people a couple of seconds of looking at me, like "huh?" so I had to point to the peanut and then point to my belly lol. They're like "Baby, YOURS? OMG!!"

:lol:

A dating scan? Do they light candles and give you glasses of wine (Ribena for the one who's up the duff) just before they squirt the KY on your belly?

Congrats! Seeing that heartbeat is such an amazing thing!

I've missed this one. So, here it goes: congrats on your pregnancy!
his/her initials have to be T.P.F, don't you agree:D?

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back