What's new

So, I'm excited to say that...

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:mrgreen:

I shipped off 8 of 11 separate print orders today, including a marvelous 20x30" aluminyzed print, and a 16x24" metallic. I've got to say, the D800 holds up EXCEPTIONALLY well to printing large prints. Both looked incredible, even at point-blank range. Very, very excited.

That being said, I'm not sure if this belongs here. If not, feel free to move it to the appropriate place.

IMG_20120917_120048_zpsb31eecec.jpg


The other 3 are international. So, I am going to ship them off at the post office.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom