What's new

SO Indiana Sun Set

Stamp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisville, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As we were walking out of the garage to go to dinner, I noticed this shot waiting for me. I literally RAN back into the house to get the camera. I didn't even have time to change lenses. It only lasted for a few minutes, and I don't really do landscape photography, so what say you to these? I'm perplexed about taking the building on the right out... I think it adds something to the photo, and for some reason it doesn't look right without it, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

4260759193_db00dd2a9e_b.jpg
 
The building is fine. I would have cropped a lot of the sky though, but like you said, you didn't have time to switch lenses....a longer one I assume?

Nice capture though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom