So so so mad at myself!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am so mad/disapointed in myself! So my grandfather got sick in October so I rushed home from WI to my home state of CT! He had had a bad stroke and ended up waking up and talking a bit before he past! Which was the best week of my life to beable to talk and see him.

As usual I had brought my camera! I had run out of room on a card and downloaded some of what I had well I just went to edit some photos. While I was in CT my parents had gotten 2 mini dachsund puppies! I was going to blow up and frame a couple of those for christmas! I am SUCH A DUMBASS!! I seriously can't remember if I have 3 memory cards or 4 but I have only found 3! How could I be so stupid to delete them if I did!?!?!?! I lost so many memories there :( My grandfather was a fire fighter for 55 years and at the food get together after the funeral they presented our family with an award. THe fire house had chosen my grandfather Jon to be the fire fighter of the year this year!

I AM SO MAD DISSAPOINTED I LOST ALL THOSE PICTURES!! Why in gods name would I have deleted those!?!? Seriously!?! I'm better then that.... or so I thought :( I always go thru the pics on the camera and I know I would have noticed I dont have my sons Halloween this year on the comp and the award ceremony. Lets hope I misplaced a 4th memory card (I'm grasping straws here!)

Sorry had to vent to the camera world :(

hope you find a 4th card.

The images can be erased from the memory cards, memory cards can be lost. But the images of your wonderful grandfather will always in your memory and they cannot be erased or lost. And I am pretty sure he knows about it!

But I still hope you can find the lost card.

If you haven't overwritten the entire card, you can possibly recover any images that were not written over. If you overwrote the whole card, you are out of luck. Good luck!

I've written over a good chunk of the card and have deleted and re deleted and formated a few times. So I'm figuring they're long gone.

Your right the memories I'll have forever gosh I hate when this happens!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back