So.. what did you get for Black Friday?

I received a memorable experience. My son and DIL took us all (incl. their three children) to the Latta Plantation Victorian Christmas. We toured the restored main house, and several cabins of the workers. A guest interpreter told his story called "The Chronicles of Adam" which he created and presented.

Victorian Christmas — Historic Latta Plantation

Nikon F Photomic FTn

Nikon F Photomic FTn.jpg

Bought two Footage cobra 2 mini tripods and somehow Amazon sent me an extra one they cold me to keep it with no charge to me. I also bought a Panasonic Lumix GH4 camera, Vlog firmware upgrade kit and Panasonic Lumix 12-60mm lens from Adorama hopefully it'll be delivered tomorrow -crosses fingers- this is the second attempt for them to send me my order due to the first order being lost supposedly by UPS.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving week I did almost all of my Christmas shopping. Everything was 25-50% off. Most of the sales were on-line since we are away for the holiday. I didn’t buy any photography stuff though. I do want a faster lens, but need more time to research.

I bought my long anticipated Nikon D750 and the 28-300mm lens. Got a great deal for Black Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back