So what do you people do?

PetersCreek said:
Retired from the U.S.A.F. for more than six years now, I'm a minor administrative functionary for a regulatory enforcement branch of the U.S. government located in Anchorage, Alaska.

Welcome Peter! That has to be the most nebulous title I've ever heard. :D

PetersCreek said:
Retired from the U.S.A.F. for more than six years now, I'm a minor administrative functionary for a regulatory enforcement branch of the U.S. government located in Anchorage, Alaska.

holy cow, I don't think I have ever seen anyone from Peter's Crack post online before ;)

Ok... who gave me negative reputation for this thread?!?

Just coz you're jealous I work in a chocolate shop. :greenpbl:

No but seriously who was it? That's not nice. :-(

I'm Global IT Systems Manager for a market data company in Royal Tunbridge Wells. I also run pub quizzes, offer general business & management consultancy and the odd photo as well. I don't have any ferrets though.

Rob

Rob's pub quizzes are hard!!! I think i remember you putting some questions up here once and I couldn't answer a single one. The aussie pub quizzes are sooo much easier. :blushing:

Ferny, sorry but we don't make fudge but if we did you'd be the first person I'd call.... after adrian ;-) :blushing:
We do, however, make lovely creamy filled chokkies that are just the best when you bite them and the cream comes running out and you get to lick it all off your fingers. Yum! :greenpbl:

Apparently it's some crazy guy in Brisbane who likes me a bit. :roll:

But we're missing the whole point here. The important thing is "Who gave me bad rep for this stupid thread?" :-(

PlasticSpanner said:
:biglaugh:

I wouldn't have dared ask anything like that! :hail:
Nah, it's alright. We (Vicky and I) have already discussed Vicky's role on the forum. :lol:

Meysha said:
Apparently it's some crazy guy in Brisbane who likes me a bit. :roll:
Crazy indeed! Can't think what it is he see's in you. :greenpbl:

And besides, I've heard he likes you more than "a bit". ;)

I'm being a **** today. Sorry.

You called that a discussion?! I call it more of a dominatrix giving a lecture! :lol: You're nasty ferny! :spank: Down boy.... :whip:

Yes, apparently this guy is blind and deaf, so that might explain a lot.

ferny said:
If I ask nicely will I be able to get a job packing your fudge? ;)

3446%3B77523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D965%3D%3B34%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3C%3B56%3B44%3Aot1lsi

clarinetJWD said:
I'm the resident musician (or at least that's what I tell people)
I study clarinet at the Peabody Conservatory. I'm 20 right now

No... *I'M* the resident musician. I teach choir to middle school students (age 11 - 14).

(Just waiting for Mitica100 to come along and put us in our places! :lol: )

Aoide said:
No... *I'M* the resident musician. I teach choir to middle school students (age 11 - 14).

(Just waiting for Mitica100 to come along and put us in our places! :lol: )

Haha...I was about to say that!

umm i'm 20 :D and i study graphics/animation/art full time ...
and i shoot weekends...
i do aim to end up in photography... just waiting another 2 years till i graduate.. till then party on ;) n keep shooting mainly and build some decent work to be in an employable position soon!

Most reactions

Back