So where has Victoria been?

flygning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone? *crickets*... Whatever :p

So, I haven't posted in ages 'cause I got a new job and left Arizona. I'm a park ranger at Lake Berryessa, northeast of Napa, CA.

Berryessa033e1.jpg

It is an amazing job and an amazing place and I'm so incredibly happy here. I've been shooting still, and posting on my website (flygning.wordpress.com) but haven't had much time to post on here. I'm kinda out in the boonies and have to drive an hour for unrestricted internet access.

Anyway, if anyone lives in the Napa area and wants to meet up, I'd love to!

Fantastic news!! :)

hope things are going well with the new job (which I am sure they are)

Good deal- Congrats!

Withdrawl? *twitch* I don't know what you're talking about *twitch*

Honestly though, with all the hiking and kayaking and swimming and such that I'm doing, I don't have time to be bored enough to miss the internet. I'm looking at getting a second job in the area, and starting a therapeutic driving (horse and cart) program, and joining a capoeira group again, and planning a bunch of road trips.... This place is really great :)

Biggest problem I'm having is figuring out how to capture how beautiful it is here in pictures. I'm not used to having trees and water and colors other than red and brown in my photos. The difference between northern California and Arizona is just amazing.

Victoria! You have abandoned us zonies! Congratulations!! :lmao:

Anyhoo... Congrats on the new job, sounds fantastic! But I'll bet you anything in this world (well... almost anything) that you'll miss my coffee. :lol:

I am totally envious of you! One with the Nature, enjoying being free and doing what you love doing! Way to go, Vic...

But do keep in touch with us, will ya???

Yes, Dimitri! It is the coffee I miss! Honestly there aren't any decent coffee shops here in Napa, and even if there were I'd have to drive an hour to find them. There is a bar only 15 minutes away from the lake though...

Anyway, I will be keeping in touch. Hopefully I'll have the time to get some really great photos worthy of posting on here. I miss AZ, but I'll be back soon enough :)

Most reactions

Back