What's new

So, Who loves their D7000?

luvin' mine
badteeth.gif
 
I shot with a D700 this week and I just don't see how the D7k could hold a candle to the D700 in ISO performance.
 
I shot with a D700 this week and I just don't see how the D7k could hold a candle to the D700 in ISO performance.

for a grand less I wouldn't expect it to. or I'd expect about a grand better performance from the D700.

I also expect a 911 twin turbo to go faster than a 911, and expect to pay more.

lets play apples and oranges, I expect the D7000 to work a dash better than the D90 it replaces.
 
I actually think it performs about 50% better than the D90 and at least 10x better than the D80...
The thing is with the D7000 is I'm not afraid to pump up the ISO when I shoot and I know that I'll get the shot or at least 90%+ of the shots will be "Good"...
 
I shot with a D700 this week and I just don't see how the D7k could hold a candle to the D700 in ISO performance.

lets play apples and oranges, I expect the D7000 to work a dash better than the D90 it replaces.

But as tech progresses I dont think the sensor tech on the D700 is neccesarilly in the same league as the D7000. I am looking forward to their D700 replacement, that should be a sexy camera.

Ive have my D7k for a week, replacing a D90 and am happy so far. Did some test shots at 4000 ISO and they looked passable for 8x10 print size.
 
I'm gonna 'pop the question' to my D7k this weekend. If I'm accepted, you're all invited to the wedding.
 
hah, I love mine that much too

its got to be a tough contender if so many "think it should compete" with the D300s and D700
bigthumb.gif
 
Me! I love my Nikon designed and assembled Advanced Consumer D7000 Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom