So...

OMG!!! too funny!

haha

Stick with it man!!!! Its so exciting to do something good for yourself!

:wav:

n----->
:wink:

See...now next time you feel the need for a cig...you can imagine that picture in your head, and then you won't want a cig cuz you'll be like "dude...this cig coulda been in someone's BUTT".

...or something...

core_17 said:
See...now next time you feel the need for a cig...you can imagine that picture in your head, and then you won't want a cig cuz you'll be like "dude...this cig coulda been in someone's BUTT".

...or something...

:er:

tmpadmin said:
What did you google to find that picture?

I don't know, 'smoking from ass' or something.

It was on the 3-4th page of the search.

Last night was a challenge, went out for dinner and drinks.

Thank god for work going well too. Just hit my monthly quota, which I wasn't expecting to do this month. Just made a lot of extra commision. Going straight in the bank for my vacation in August.

WOOOO. Quitting has never been easier.

Archangel said:
and just think, next time your in a club and a girl asks...'do you smoke?'... you can say.... 'no i quit'.... showing that your strong minded.... then the girl thinks.... hmmm i like a man with strength of character.... bingo!... jackpot.... :lol:

or on the flip side, she could think...hmmm, he's a quitter, can't follow through, doesn't stick to his guns...then no bingo no jackpot.

Seriously, Bace, we're all proud! Keep it...the longer you go without a smoke the better...if down the road you falter and have a quick drag, it'll taste all nasty and disgusting, and it will only serve to reaffirm that you made the right choice....not that I'm speaking from experience or anything....just what I've heard.

When I was 19 and my only real GF broke up with me, I quit for like 6 weeks. Just to show her that she made me a better person by breaking up with me (right...). Then I realized that she still wasn't gonna go out with me no matter what I did, so I started again.

Great part about quitting now is that Canada is really making it hard to smoke. Prices are insane (Just under $10/pack) You can't smoke in any establishment period (clubs, bars, restaurants not even on patio's come July 1st). Stores won't even be allowed to display cigarettes behind counters soon too.

Smoking just isn't cool.

bace said:
When I was 19 and my only real GF broke up with me, I quit for like 6 weeks. Just to show her that she made me a better person by breaking up with me (right...). Then I realized that she still wasn't gonna go out with me no matter what I did, so I started again.

Great part about quitting now is that Canada is really making it hard to smoke. Prices are insane (Just under $10/pack) You can't smoke in any establishment period (clubs, bars, restaurants not even on patio's come July 1st). Stores won't even be allowed to display cigarettes behind counters soon too.

Smoking just isn't cool.

You need to move to a better country! Israel still loves their ciggies, as do lots of European countries....Maybe you could start your own country...BaceLand

Most reactions

Back