What's new

Soccer Senior

...I have not calibrated it, no. Is there somewhere I can do that?
The easiest way is set up the light and umbrella as you normally would and face it toward the camera; use a relatively small aperture and look at the results. The light should be evenly distributed from centre to edge (or nearly so). If the centre is much brighter than the edges, move the light further from the umbrella, and if you see 'ghosting' around the edges, move it closer. Generally with speedlights, I find you have to use pretty much every inch of the umbrella shaft.

Ahhh I have not done this..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom