What's new

sofa

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_5796_3502.webp
DSC_5796_3502.webp
DSC_5796_3502.webp
 
I like the textures and the muted color. That's a great sofa - did you explore it a little more?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I like the textures and the muted color. That's a great sofa - did you explore it a little more?
from a distance. found it under a bridge, didnt want to get too close who knows...
 
I like the textures and the muted color. That's a great sofa - did you explore it a little more?
from a distance. found it under a bridge, didnt want to get too close who knows...

Yeah, know what you mean, anything could be living in there ...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
DSC_5788_01.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom