What's new

Soft used HDR

Peter42

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
2
Location
Tecklenburger Land
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This a small shop at Heyeres, aprox. 15 miles behind Marseille.
It was a sunny day, but the marketstreet is completely in shadow, so i do some work with the RAW for showing the colors of the soaps. ;)
Hope, you enjoy.
3524673.60975fd1.jpg


Greetings peter
 
Nice! That's just the kind of HDR I like!
 
Not overdone. This is what HDR should be! I love the textures in this shot. I think I would have spent a bit of time shooting closeups and detail shots of this stuff. Did you by any chance?

Nice work!
 
I really like this HDR!

I am playing around with my own prints, trying to get the right balance, but it seems I get pics that are not too different from the original or ones that are really OUT there.

I find Brown, Orange, Gold,... those colors work out better, do you think there is a relation?
 
Thank you very much for your comments.
Sometimes i use Photomatix, here it was a difficile work, to have the params correctly tuned. ;)
If someones like, i can show the original without any work on it right here, so you can decide, whats more important, the light, the cut, the afterwork or the bouquet of all. ;)


greetings peter
 
The HDR is great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom