Sold my D7000 and picked up a D7100 today :)

lance70

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well after having my D7000 for a few years I decided to sell it and pick up a D7100 body at the camera shop. I can't tell much difference in the feel, may be a bit larger. If you know your way around the 7000 you won't have any problem using the 7100. For me anyway it's almost like having the same camera.....I'm heading to Yellowstone next week so look forward to trying it out. I just snapped a quick pic of my dog this evening :) Nikon put out another great camera from what I can tell. Thanks to all the reviews on this site as well, helping me decide on this purchase!

Attachments

• Clancy (2) [1600x1200].JPG
    Clancy (2) [1600x1200].JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 222
Can't wait for some in depth reviews of improvemt s in crop or ISO or anything. I've always wondered what the upgrade from the d7000 to the d7100 would bring. But I went the route of hte d600 and the 2 stop low light improvement .. I love the FF cameras but I still use my d7000 alot.

Visually it looks amazing, though i thought it was a fish at first glance. :congratulatory: congratulations on the new camera.

Congrats Lance. Looks like even the dog was thrilled by the upgrade. Lol

I just upgraded to the 7100 myself and so far I'm loving it.

Congrats! I recently acquired one as well. Lenses are the 70-300 lens and the 18-140 lens. Two lexar pro 64 GB memory cards :).

I'm a little rusty on my camera skills and I have to do my wife's maternity photo shoot and newborn photos !!!!!! I'm nervous ha ha.

Great camera and awesome reviews. Have fun with it and can't wait to see yellow stone pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine acouple of days ago and the Battery grip to day. Did some backyard birds again to day . Hopefully as
I do post I will get a better idea of it's capabilities.

Everywhere I look, anywhere I look someone has the D7100.. And what do I get? A fungus infested 70-300 VR!! :mad-new::madass:

Congratulations Lance, looking forward to your pics here :)

Congrats! I recently acquired one as well. Lenses are the 70-300 lens and the 18-140 lens. Two lexar pro 64 GB memory cards :).

I'm a little rusty on my camera skills and I have to do my wife's maternity photo shoot and newborn photos !!!!!! I'm nervous ha ha.

Great camera and awesome reviews. Have fun with it and can't wait to see yellow stone pics!

Nice! I need a larger memory card like you have! I am using a 35mm lens and last year I purchased the Nikon 70-200 f4 lens, that's all I have right now.

Very nice! Congrats.

Nothing like unboxing a brand new camera.

I`ve had the D7100 myself a few times, feels great in the hands and gives amazing photo`s

John.

Nice! I need a larger memory card like you have! I am using a 35mm lens and last year I purchased the Nikon 70-200 f4 lens, that's all I have right now.

I got my memory cards on sale for $40 off each :). So I couldn't say no !

For SD Cards I stick with the Sandisk Extreme Pro 95 mps write cards. They are a bit more expensive but well worth it IMHO.

For SD Cards I stick with the Sandisk Extreme Pro 95 mps write cards. They are a bit more expensive but well worth it IMHO.
I bought mine refurb'd from eBay and save $$$
They are 95 READ and 90 WRITE

Most reactions

Back