Sold my first print! LOL

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first one feels so sweeet! Not very much money. Once I see the volume picks up a little then I will raise the price. People starting to know about my website because I post my photos on local car forums with my website on the watermark. Here is the one I sold. 20x30 print.

_MG_3246.jpg
http://usagani.com/Proofs/090410 Super Cruise/content/images/large/_MG_3246.jpg

Congrats.

How did you print it? What is the DPI? How did it turn out? (the print)

Thanks. I print it at Costco. I just let LR3 interpolate it. I set it to 300 dpi. It looks good! I think if I dont interpolate it, it is about 150 dpi which is still ok.

nice! I wonder what bitter comment we'll see soon....... :greenpbl:

That's in the past. It is a new day.

I will donate some of the proceeds to TPF tonight. The rest will go toward my 5D fund.

Don't forget to donate to your good friend Mo...Aku mencintaimu!

I dont see any L on my signature. You got it backward?

I will donate some of the proceeds to TPF tonight. The rest will go toward my 5D fund.

not sure how serious you are, but by all means, put it all in the 5d fund.
the owners of this site dont give a **** about the art of photography...only their precious ads. let the advertisements fund this place. keep your money for you.

:thumbup:
That is probably smart. Thanks!

not sure how serious you are, but by all means, put it all in the 5d fund.
the owners of this site dont give a **** about the art of photography...only their precious ads. let the advertisements fund this place. keep your money for you.

So you sell them from your website, or through contact information one your website? Just wondering, because I really never tried selling them on my own like that.

Also, congratulations.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back