Some -20C/-4F shots, C&C please

Mr. Murmeli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

As the title shows it was really cold the other day but that made trees look nice :thumbup:.

Critique and comments are wanted here but also feel free to point out your personal favourite (or just mock all of them :D). The last two are HDR's, first of which is kind of mild one since I just tried to prevent the sky from burning by taking three shots with different exposures (both HDR pics I took handheld; I love the exposure bracketing + continious shooting -settings in my camera :heart:).

...And yes, I do know I screwed up the focusing in the 6th picture but as an excuse I could say my hands were freezing and therefore I was in a hurry to take that shot :lol:.

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

10PatosillankoivuHDR.jpg

9NallikariHDR.jpg

Last edited:
Few too many to CC individually but overall a rather nice series I think.

i love the feeling of #9...very cold and desolate.

what was you process on that one?...is it HDR?

I like #4. It sinks you right into the shot and makes you want to go for a walk. (If I weren't into hibernating!)

i love the feeling of #9...very cold and desolate.

what was you process on that one?...is it HDR?

Yes, it's a three exposure HDR (combined with photomatix add on effects on photoshop).

Nice images..:thumbup:

I'm not much for landscape shots taken vertically, but a couple of individual trees can look good that way..

Nice images..:thumbup:

I'm not much for landscape shots taken vertically, but a couple of individual trees can look good that way..

I agree... I looked through the viewfinder both ways but I always found the vertical better when shooting a single tree.

The last one rocks

I really like the last two.

If I had of took pictures today, it would have just been a white picture because we had a big storm, with 100km/h winds today!

Some really nice shots there!

they are really pretty love that last ones wow!!!

Most reactions

Back