What's new

some 'abstract' and 'shadows'

bry05

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
dug these out from a while back, took a mild liking to em so thought id scan em in and put em up:

bridgeshadow.jpg


selfportraitshadow.jpg


sunsetfence.jpg


dash.jpg
 
I understand the "mild liking" (;)) for the first three but don't quite see the point in the last (though I must admit I HAVE photos of the kind in my collection, too :shock: :roll: ).
Of the shadow self-portraits I like the first best ... took me some time to realise your shadow is not on water but on rippled sand. I like to see that entire construction you are standing on! But I assume you would then have got too much tree into your frame, so... it is nice as it is.

And the fence photo has beautiful colours in the background. A bit more space above the barbed wire would have helped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom