gphoto909
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 16, 2011
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Rancho Cacumonga, California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello, I had ordered a Canon Rebel T3i but the seller flaked out. Waiting for paypal to work things out.
I have a little time now. I have been looking at the 60D. I can afford it with a bit of a strech. Have to cut out the crisps. If I really go auster, I just might, be able to get a 7D body. Once I get the body. I can start aquiring lens.
why? Ever since I worked at a camera store, I bought camera equipment based on the premise of building systems. This would offer me the greatest flexabily on doing wedding, portraits, tabletop products.
I just want to give myself as much flexibility as possible.
What i miss from working at the camera store is, the real world knowedge from the pro photographers the store would hire as sale staff. The product reps.would set up afterhour demos on the new cameras, lens, and film. It was great to see and touch the new stuff. The donuts were nice, too.
Since I nolonger have that experence , can I ask for your advice, on th above camera. Thank you.
I am new to this forum. If I express myself poorly, or long winded. please let me know. Since becoming disabled I have had to deal with many personal problems and this has affected my socical skills. help me
Thank you.
I have a little time now. I have been looking at the 60D. I can afford it with a bit of a strech. Have to cut out the crisps. If I really go auster, I just might, be able to get a 7D body. Once I get the body. I can start aquiring lens.
why? Ever since I worked at a camera store, I bought camera equipment based on the premise of building systems. This would offer me the greatest flexabily on doing wedding, portraits, tabletop products.
I just want to give myself as much flexibility as possible.
What i miss from working at the camera store is, the real world knowedge from the pro photographers the store would hire as sale staff. The product reps.would set up afterhour demos on the new cameras, lens, and film. It was great to see and touch the new stuff. The donuts were nice, too.
Since I nolonger have that experence , can I ask for your advice, on th above camera. Thank you.
I am new to this forum. If I express myself poorly, or long winded. please let me know. Since becoming disabled I have had to deal with many personal problems and this has affected my socical skills. help me
Thank you.