What's new

Some B&W

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Another view and I used Raw Shooter 2006 for all my mom conversions and I did some basic dodging and burning in PS CS2.

20060306152606_water_tower_2.jpg
 
hey Scott.

i love this compo and thought the image looked wonderful in color, but this version seems a bit flat IMO.
 
I agree with you. The b&w does look a bit flat but I did not think many people liked the COLOR VERSION WITH DIFFERENT ANGLE due to the lack of comments. I bumped it twice and only one person commented. You know, since credit was removed, I notice less people are commenting. I think a lot of people commented in hopes of credit.
 
MyCameraEye said:
I agree with you. The b&w does look a bit flat but I did not think many people liked the COLOR VERSION WITH DIFFERENT ANGLE due to the lack of comments. I bumped it twice and only one person commented. You know, since credit was removed, I notice less people are commenting. I think a lot of people commented in hopes of credit.

possibly.

i have also seen a reduction in comments, but am not sure why. sometimes we have spurts where new members post a lot of images...that generally flushes you down quick. all you can do is bump bump bump until you say screw it. :greenpbl: maybe you should start shooting cemeteries...the "darkside" doesn't drop too quickly yet :mrgreen:
 
It's kinda interesting, if you look down the list in the gen gallery, you will see generally a low count of comments per images and I rmemeber it being much much higher not long ago.

Scott

JonMikal said:
possibly.

i have also seen a reduction in comments, but am not sure why. sometimes we have spurts where new members post a lot of images...that generally flushes you down quick. all you can do is bump bump bump until you say screw it. :greenpbl: maybe you should start shooting cemeteries...the "darkside" doesn't drop too quickly yet :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom