Some Bird From this morning and a Water Bug.

Nice shots is the first one a tricolour black bird what type is the bird in the third picture

#3 Is a Tufted titmouse. 1 and 2 same bird Red-Winged Black Bird.Sorry for not naming them.

Thanks the tufted titmouse reminds me of bluejays cardinals and kingfishers because of its head shape

but a much smaller bird of about 6 inches.Once they get used to people being around its possible you can get them to land right In your hand.I haven't been able to do that but had them land on a branch 2 feet from me.

Thanks the tufted titmouse reminds me of bluejays cardinals and kingfishers because of its head shape

They are very interesting to watch. They will take a seed, jump up to a branch and crack it open with their little beak and feet. Hop back down and get another. They like to hang out with the Chickadees at my place. Both are very social birds!

Nice set. I love the water bug!!

Those are real nice. Water bug has an abstract quality to it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys.I was going to zoom In tight on the water bug but the ripples was more appealing to me so I backed off to get mostly ripples.LOL

That is the best red winged blackbird shot I have ever seen. Really really well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back