Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol *bracing self*

120608-09.jpg

120608-10.jpg

120608-14.jpg

The first two dont do anything for me at all

but i will say i like the mailbox one :)

Well, if only focus were really sharp where focus was meant to be...
Not that the subject of the first two were in any way interesting, but with a little less shallow dof and a more precise focus they MIGHT have ... erm ... might ... :scratch:

And sorry, but I also feel that the last is poorly composed and not sharp anywhere at all.

you've kind of set yourself up for a fail when you admit right away that they are boring... if they are boring to you, chances are they will be boring to others.. also, if they are boring to you, why the heck are you taking pictures of boring things??? surely there are exciting things around to take pictures of?

IMO this thread is kind of a waste of time, because the OP himself doesnt even like the pictures

no you misunderstand, *I* like my pictures. I'm just joking because the things I find interesting people for the most part call boring here :p

The mailbox one is kinda less boring. ;)

the mail box one has a little bit of mood to it. makes me think of old neiborhoods and growning up. the first two just dont have anything relaly to look at its like you dropped the camera and thats what it took.

Most reactions

Back