What's new

Some boring sunsets... But hey I'll show them anyway...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's the last day of 2008...

1.
3155238309_f4690d44db_o.jpg


2.
3156072778_e60299522f_o.jpg


3.
3155238257_2d56cb9733_b.jpg


4.
3156072488_b72219f729_o.jpg
 
those are not boring they are intereting
 
Hey, I feel ya, man...living in the prairies, nothing but flat land as far as the eye can see...
 
1.gif
O-kaaay
1.gif


But please make sure to bore us again once you have a new "something boring" to show, will you??? OK,
1.gif
... back to sleep now...

:wink:
 
I like 2 alot. I like the hdr look of it where you can see the foreground and the sky.
 
Nice clouds but you really need a longer lens and something interesting in the foreground.

skieur
 
Going to have to disagree on this one. Not boring. 2 I would say is the best one.
 
Thanks guys for the complements... I'm so ready for this year's storm season... I'm tried of getting just sunsets. Bring on the tornados!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom