Some Bugs

Critique is not about tearing each other up, but should rather be a debate where each side reads and attempts to understand the others point. You can't effectively counter an argument unless you already understand fully that which is presented before you.

And I can tear them up back/argue with them.

Thats what makes it fun.. as long as nobody get's hurt! ;) And removing the images indicates that you are not happy. Leave 'em up.. so someone else can come along and tell your detractors how wrong they are.. then get some popcorn, sit back and watch the fun!

I'd rather just remove the images and bash on other people which seems to be the norm.

Critique is not about tearing each other up, but should rather be a debate where each side reads and attempts to understand the others point. You can't effectively counter an argument unless you already understand fully that which is presented before you.

I agree. I just removed my pictures becasue I dont feel the critique here is helpful necessarily. I will remain a member for technical questions, but feel it is not a good place to put up work.

One thing that is helpful is just to ignore the people you feel are rude/bashing on you. You can really get some good advice on here. You know the saying "kill Em with kindness"? Just say thank you and ignore the people you want. Not everybody will like your pics and you are right they are a form of self expression. I didn't see your pictures but this forum can be really helpful.

Also, not sure if any posts were deleted but nobody was that mean. They said some were oof (out of focus) and that you need to crop tighter. You can crop tighter in editing OR do it while taking the picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back