SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Sep 7, 2006 #1 I dont really get into building photography, but thought you guys that are into it would get a kick out of this..
I dont really get into building photography, but thought you guys that are into it would get a kick out of this..
jdunphy TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2006 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Location Burbank, CA Sep 7, 2006 #2 That's the US Bank Building, which used to be known as Library Tower. It is the tallest building in North America west of the Mississippi. Not only is it the tallest in the West, but it is absolutely gigantic. It's just big.
That's the US Bank Building, which used to be known as Library Tower. It is the tallest building in North America west of the Mississippi. Not only is it the tallest in the West, but it is absolutely gigantic. It's just big.
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2006 #3 I like it I like the exposure - the building is in shadow but the sky isn't burned... good job