some butterfly shots, c&c please..

ktanady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For those of you transiting(or visiting) through Singapore..Take some time visiting the Changi airport's third terminals' butterfly park, you could get some nice close up shot there..

here are some of my shots:

Image 1
DSC_1997.jpg

Image 2
DSC_2013.jpg

Image 3
DSC_2039.jpg

C&C please, thanks..

Last edited:
Whoa whoa, some? Try to pick fewer shots (3 is a good maximum); it will generate more feedback. (To that effect, pick the shots you think are the worst; that way you can learn what went wrong.)

To me, these are mostly snapshots. Only #4 comes close to being a decent photograph.

The problem with most of these shots is the subject (the butterfly, right?) is lost in the frame. Fill the frame with your subject or at least make sure it has more presence. The butterflys are lost in shots #3 and #6.

At least you aren't centering the butterflies in the pictures so I know you're thinking about composition a bit. Start thinking about the light too.

Whoa whoa, some? Try to pick fewer shots (3 is a good maximum); it will generate more feedback. (To that effect, pick the shots you think are the worst; that way you can learn what went wrong.)

Hey, you saved me once again, haha..thanks there..

To me, these are mostly snapshots. Only #4 comes close to being a decent photograph.

The problem with most of these shots is the subject (the butterfly, right?) is lost in the frame. Fill the frame with your subject or at least make sure it has more presence. The butterflys are lost in shots #3 and #6.

At least you aren't centering the butterflies in the pictures so I know you're thinking about composition a bit. Start thinking about the light too.

Hi, sorry for that, I kinda cut the numbers of my photos due to a comment from one helpful budy, haha..anyway, I appreciate the c&c though..;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back