What's new

Some C&C for a beginner

tiagoj.nunes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

a while ago I posted some pictures for C&C and got some really nice tips. I have been practicing and I'd like to show some of my new pics for C&C. Always good to read some comments and learn and improve. Thanks in advance. =)

#1
$4.webp
on 500px / Photo "Maastricht bridge" by Tiago Nunes

#2
$4.webp
on 500px / Photo "View from the Golden Bucket" by Tiago Nunes

#3
$4.webp
on 500px / Photo "Boats on the sea" by Tiago Nunes

#4
$4.webp
on 500px / Photo "Sunset at Kiama Beach" by Tiago Nunes

#5
$4.webp
on 500px / Photo "Olga" by Tiago Nunes
 
I love the first one! On the third one I would photoshop that black spot on the right side of the photo in the sky, its distracting. On the fourth one, I would mess with the levels or something.. not sure- just seems too dark all over. I like that parts of it is dark but I feel like there needs to be more to the photo.
 
I really like #1, #2 and #4.... I really like that minuscule of a person in #4 :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom