I will definetly be getting that book. It sounds like it is a good book with lots of helpful info. I am still learning my camera (Nikon D5000) so I just took these to play around and see what happens. Its a big camera to learn, especially for a beginner. Any other books you recommend?
The boy is my oldest son, the girl is my niece.
I am definetly not taking this the wrong way- I am actually glad you guys are so blunt and honest.
As far as what I think of the pictures, besides loving the kids in it. # 1 I hated the background. #2, I wish I could have gotten her to look at me, and definetly more light. I am trying to learn to not center my pictures as much. These are still a little centered, but not as much as my last post.
Thanks much!