some coastal scenes

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Keyhaven on the south coast

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Very nice! Glad to see you posting some photos again !!

Hey, are these from today? Nice to see the sunlight there. And there are some great clouds in these shots. It's a tough call, but I think my fave is a tossup between one (simple, with great clouds and colours) and three (I like the lines, clouds and colours)

Yep all taken today, first time I've used my camera this month as the weather has been soooooo dull. Saying that we had clear blue sky followed by black clouds, rain, grey sky, patchy blue sky and finally one of the best sunsets I've ever seen, I've not seen that many!

It was like a breath of fresh air to get out and shot again

These are great photos. The colors are so pretty. This is a beautiful place.

cheers everyone

great series, LP - #5 is my favorite... it's so simple but there is something about the different levels of water/grass/water/grass/water and the symmetry of the 3 boats that catches my eye... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
great series, LP - #5 is my favorite... it's so simple but there is something about the different levels of water/grass/water/grass/water and the symmetry of the 3 boats that catches my eye... :thumbup:

I almost didn't take that shot as there are not many clouds in the sky, but I have to say I do like

as I didn't like the colour of the 2nd shot here's an edit

I like 5, but think it would have been better as a panoramic crop.

Nice series. I like #1. The vertical layers are nice. The high res version is also much nicer. Might benefit from a touch of contrast to make the clouds pop out and darken the shadows just a tad. But like I said...it's nice as is :)

cheers guys, might have a go at re-editing them later on

i like the re-edit of 2..... much warmer... and i like the composition in 5.... good stuff :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back