Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 3, 2006 #1 These are out of focus, which is why they're so small... but I want to retake them when I have a new camera!
These are out of focus, which is why they're so small... but I want to retake them when I have a new camera!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 3, 2006 #2 These might be better in focus...but they might not? Know what I mean? I like em. I'd like to see em when you reshoot too :thumbup:
These might be better in focus...but they might not? Know what I mean? I like em. I'd like to see em when you reshoot too :thumbup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks man
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Jan 4, 2006 #4 Like the second shot!
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #5 Love the shots. I think they wil look better in focus with a high aperture to keep it crisp. I prefer night shots to be crisp and clean...But thats just me.
Love the shots. I think they wil look better in focus with a high aperture to keep it crisp. I prefer night shots to be crisp and clean...But thats just me.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 4, 2006 #6 I love the lines!! : )
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Jan 4, 2006 #7 Nice shots ! love the tilt in the second shot.
Luciano TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2004 Messages 111 Reaction score 5 Location Chelmsford, UK Jan 4, 2006 #8 I love no 2 .. feels like I am going to fall in that orange alley
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Jan 4, 2006 #9 I like these! Number two is my favorite - good idea on the "tilt" - it really adds to the photos dimension.
I like these! Number two is my favorite - good idea on the "tilt" - it really adds to the photos dimension.
Eric. TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 388 Reaction score 10 Location Vancouver Jan 4, 2006 #10 I can't see them!