What's new

Some Danbo shots

Hahaha very cute. As rough and rugged as I am, I think you successfully introduced personality within this character. Definite market here if you're trying to promote something.

Very interesting...what's the scope of the project here as I see email addresses?
 
Hahahah thank you. Not part of any project actually. The first one was shot about four months ago and the latest one was shot just two days ago. It's just a collection.
About the e-mail, well I used to put my e-mail in my photos then I realized that wasn't right heheh.
 
Pretty good! I like the first and second photos the most. LOVE the character!!!
 
Thanks a lot guys :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom