Some Days Are Worse Than Others

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it has been awhile since I have been on here and I am coming back now that 2013 is here.

I have a new house, new camera, and a lot more time to shoot
icon_smile.gif

Here is a recent image of my beautiful son on his...well not so good day.

Enjoy

8494537538_2c6970ee9b_c.jpg

One day, one fine day, he will get his revenge. :lol:

You didn't ask for C&C but you've got post processing lines on his right side shirt and ear. If this was just posted to share a cracking image then please ignore my comments.

Looks a little bright too.. and the eyes look overprocessed, as well as the lines on the ear, shirt, etc. Cut and paste, maybe... so you could blur the background? Looks like you missed positioning the layer correctly when you pasted it back in. That the the background blur looks fake....

Last edited:
I agree. Those eyes look like a light source. This image reminds me of a photographer who did work on crying kids but the images look amazing. Check out Jill Greenberg. She uses all hot lights. I think anywhere from 5 to 8 hot lights are used.

Love the pic, but the edit is not that great. Eyes are overprocessed and the photo has a strong redish tint to it. There is a line running down on his face and shirt on the right side. Not sure what that is, cut something out? Have you tired a b&w?

holy wow that's the expression from hell. :lol:

Make a BIG print of that for his wedding day. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back