Some Easter Beach Photos C&C

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time out shooting at the beach and shooting with some mega sun. Some C&C appreciated.

Tybee Island Easter 2014 by Iron Mask Duval, on Flickr

and just for fun, green chocolate comes out of the Easter eggs at great granny's. When I was a kid, all I got were a bunch of hail marys and our fathers.

Green Easter Chocolate by Iron Mask Duval, on Flickr

Last edited:
I love these. They tell a great story. Good job.

I see at least one $2 bill in that basket-o-money!!!! These are some nice, fun, family photographs. I hope you keep these safe, so you can pass them on to the kids in the distant future.

These are good, considering you mentioned you were dealing with harsh sun there are no yucky shadows and no blown out bits, well done :) Teach me how to take a beach shoot, under harsh conditions please!

I see at least one $2 bill in that basket-o-money!!!! These are some nice, fun, family photographs. I hope you keep these safe, so you can pass them on to the kids in the distant future.

Thanks, Darrel! Speaking of filing away, I'm in the market for a SSD, so I'll be filing a plenty.

These are good, considering you mentioned you were dealing with harsh sun there are no yucky shadows and no blown out bits, well done :) Teach me how to take a beach shoot, under harsh conditions please!

Thanks! Scatterbrain referred me to a site called Kelby, and the day I signed up, the newest lesson was beach photography. Lucky me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back