uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #1 I recently moved from the quiet town of Winona to the crazyness of Minneapolis. I take the bus downtown an hour early so I can shoot photos. Here are a couple from recent.
I recently moved from the quiet town of Winona to the crazyness of Minneapolis. I take the bus downtown an hour early so I can shoot photos. Here are a couple from recent.
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Jan 15, 2006 #2 Nice shots. Shooting in a big city is so much fun and I love to see city shots. I especially like #2 and #3.
Nice shots. Shooting in a big city is so much fun and I love to see city shots. I especially like #2 and #3.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 15, 2006 #3 These are nice. The first is a little too over sharpened, but I love the candidness of the photo.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 15, 2006 #4 I love them all! Nice job!
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #5 Nice shots Shame the guy on the first one waved at you lol
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #6 nice, i like the candid feel to it