Some From SouthBeach--Newbie Looking for some C&C!!

Gsurf1029

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So i was on south beach today, as usual, for a casting. I brought my camera along with to grab acouple shots. I havent shot much of anything in mannnny months, and im pretty much back to new. Any help of critiques on thes photos would be awesome! Thanks.

also one from downtown on the way home!
ill be adding more most likely.

thanks again

SouthBeach006.jpg

This is a hotel in south beach that i always park by. Theres always spots. It always catches my eye, and i decided to shoot it because, finally i have my camera

SouthBeach014.jpg

As i was walking around near where i parked, i spotted this cool looking ally way. i decide to explore and walk back. for some reason this sticker caught my eye, so i decided to shoot it. I ended up being very content with the result.

SouthBeach029.jpg

This photo is of one of my favorite buildings in south beach. I couldnt fit the while thing, but again i was pretty happy with what i got.

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks again again!

i like that first shot looks like you shot it in film. i like the colors thats for sure and all the shapes but the shot is overexposed on the left, u should try n photoshop that

i actually like the way the first one is. I think the over exposed section kinda adds to it.

Most reactions

Back