What's new

Some from today....

Becky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Well I had to go on a lame site visit for a building design today, I snapped about two pictures of the necessary and wandered off to do my own thing... here's a selection of what I found! :blushing: I'd like to thank Photobucket for taking the liberty of randomly resizing my images that I spent time doing... ack.

1.
Beams1.jpg



2.
Beams2.jpg



3.
Beams3.jpg



4.
Beams4.jpg



5.
Beams5.jpg



6.
Beams6.jpg



7.
Beams7.jpg



8.
Birdie1.jpg



9.
Birdie2.jpg



10.
ElectricalWires.jpg



11.
Ground.jpg


12.
ParkView.jpg



13.
Spikes.jpg



14.
Tulips.jpg



15.
RicketyFence.jpg
 
nice shots!!! all are really great :thumbup:
 
You have a good eye. Last picture really stands out for me.
If you would try different angles & stay away from the center in some of your photos, they would be more interesting.
 
Great shots becky...you have been busy! All are good, but i specially like 3,5,12 and 15....that last one is great. :thumbup:
 
Wow, thanks so much folks, appreciate it!!!!! :)
 
What a huge variety here Becky!
#10 is a stand out for me :)
 
Some beautiful shots here. I really love 5 & 12. Looks like a really beautiful place and you captured it wonderfully.
 
wow, what a series! your vanishing point shots are awesome.
love the telephone pole shot too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom