Some good reading material.....?

joshcereal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey so my nikon d40 came in and im loving it so much... well i read the whole user manual and got the jist of how to use it.. But i wanting some books for begginers and photography. dont know if ther are any you can suggest or anything .... also some links to sites with begginers reading meterials...

well thanks ahead of time and ill upload some pics of my sunrise outing home....

Go pick up "Understanding Exposure Revised Edition" by Bryan Peterson. This book is a great read for anyone new /pro/ young or old he breaks it down for you. Many of his other book are good as well. I made my purchase at Barnes & Noble.

since you have the D40 "Nikon D40 Digital Field Guide by David D. Busch" is a great book to, because its made for the D40, so when they are talking about settings and such, its all based on the D40... I bought it the same day I got my camera, and it answered a LOT of the questions I see people posting here in the beginner forum

soo im thinking about getting the d40 field guide, and also this book called the digital photography book.

going to buy them off of amazon

anything else i sould look into

Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. DO IT!

Most reactions

Back