Some good reads

Rayzn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm going to be on a train for a while and I'm not sure if I will have internet access while I am on amtrak. Either way I would like something to read and why not read some things about photography since I'm new to it. Anyone know of some good websites I can go to and download the articles so I can read them offline? I just purchased a package with a rebel xt if that would change your websites.

Not sure about online articles but check your library and see if you can find a book called Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson.

It's one of the best books to read if your new to photography.

I bought Understanding Exposure. Good book.

If you don't wanna buy books...
strobist.com has lots of cool stuff.
lighting-essentials.com has some cool stuff as well.

I dono...there's probably lots more out there...but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

I'm leaving tomorrow mourning for NYC at 6:40am. I won't have time to pick up books and unfortunately the books that are in the house are from the 70s and may be out dated.

Anyone know how to completely download a whole website to work offline? I know how to do single pages and I know there is a way to download who websites but I don't know how.

there was some wild $h1+ going on in the 70's. Don't be put off by the dates.

read the old books about photography. It's not like we don't still take pictures of people, places, and things ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back