Some hipsters at the club

Now you say that these are all hipsters... However there is not a clearly defined line from Hipster to Hobo.

Really, any one of these persons looks as though they'd be just as fit to be on a street corner begging for shillings.

I've done a measured amount of research into this field of Hipsters vs Hobos and the role of consuming alcohol.

hipsters pay hundreds of dollars for their clothes to look like they came from the salvation army. And they have iPhones.

A true hipster is no longer a hipster. They've moved on to the next unknown. The hipsters we see today are posers. This happens with every trendy theme. Goth, emo, steampunk, etc. Buy the time these genres become known to pop culture another "I'm a middle class white kid who has great parents so I feel left out and need to be angry at something" group of kids have discovered something else.

i really like the 'peter' photo. On a pure photography level, I think that one and the bombed girl 'feelin it' are the best.

Thanks. The one of peter is one of my favorites. It came out very retro all on its own. His look helps and he does some modeling too. Dani was really feeling it. That pic was taken around 11pm. So it wasnt even that late yet. o_O She used to model a bit too.

Now you say that these are all hipsters... However there is not a clearly defined line from Hipster to Hobo.

Really, any one of these persons looks as though they'd be just as fit to be on a street corner begging for shillings.

I've done a measured amount of research into this field of Hipsters vs Hobos and the role of consuming alcohol.

You dont have to beg much when the drinks are only $1.

I like Chucks and strips the best the color pops real well. They are all very nice.

My sister thinks I must be a hipster and to prove her point she sent me this link as it turns out I am 17% hipster HelloQuizzy.com: The Am I a Hipster Test

My wife scored about 73% on that same quiz and she thought she wasnt even close to being a hipster.

o hey tyler said:

I think it has more to do with the MacBook:Actually Being Poor ratio.

i generally like the pix. the only problem i have is that there's no sense of place. because most of the photos are cropped tightly, you can't tell where the people are. to me, that defeats the purpose of saying that they're all at the club.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back