Some hipsters at the club

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few new shots from the club from November. There are more then three but feel free to leave any comments you like. Any helpful tips would be appreciated. Im still working on getting good shots with the horrible conditions in the clubs.

ripped fishnets by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

half blink by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
The blurry head is my friend Curtis. I also made a square crop of this one but havent uploaded it yet.

the scientist by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

aileen and friend by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
This guy walked around with me for a while photo bombing people. He was hilarious.

photo bomber by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
The bomber in action, LOL

photo bomber panda hat by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
This is the club owner. Pretty hot lady IMO.

marianna by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
So tanked! but she was cool.

feelin it by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

black frames and smiles by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

peter by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

And a few color shots just for good measure.

essay by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
I love this shot with the chucks and the leggings. The other knees are from losers flocking around her, LOL.

chucks and stripes cp by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

Alright now. How are there almost a 100 views and only one comment from Darrel?

Come on you lazy bums!!! SAY "something" about Joe's pictures! Demand more photos, a full photo set even, of the lovely Marianna! Ask if there are more pics of the cute gal with the holes in her stockings! Make comments on the B&W tonality. Ask what kind of flash setup he is using! Start a Canon-Nikon battle.No wait, that might go on for 6,7,8 pages...

smoking is bad for your health.

nice collection of somewhat candid portraits of interesting folk.

Club owner resembles that fine lady shown for a few seconds in the "Like a G6" music video.

Come on you lazy bums!!! SAY "something" about Joe's pictures! Demand more photos, a full photo set even, of the lovely Marianna! Ask if there are more pics of the cute gal with the holes in her stockings! Make comments on the B&W tonality. Ask what kind of flash setup he is using! Start a Canon-Nikon battle.No wait, that might go on for 6,7,8 pages...

LMAO!!!!

I shoot sony. So no canon vs nikon. I have two other pics of the girl with the ripped fishnets but the one i posted was the best. I took a full body shoot but the focus was off a slight bit and one of her freak dancing on some guy in the club but its not as interesting as it sounds or I would have posted it too.

Also I have no real flash, just the pop up for now. I have been wanting to get one but considering most of my payment comes in the form of free drinks and tacos, awesome tacos i might add, its hard to exchanges these things for additional equipment.

smoking is bad for your health.

nice collection of somewhat candid portraits of interesting folk.

Smoking is bad for you.

I'm still not quite sure how to define a "hipster." I'm sure I'm not a hipster, but just what is a...HIPSTER? As for the photos...good series, good story.

I know that I am not one because I have never worn torn fishnet stockings.

I know that I am not one because I have never worn torn fishnet stockings.

You make it sound like that is a bad thing.

i really like the 'peter' photo. On a pure photography level, I think that one and the bombed girl 'feelin it' are the best.

Now you say that these are all hipsters... However there is not a clearly defined line from Hipster to Hobo.

Really, any one of these persons looks as though they'd be just as fit to be on a street corner begging for shillings.

I've done a measured amount of research into this field of Hipsters vs Hobos and the role of consuming alcohol.

Most reactions

Back