Some idea I had - Street stickers- CNC

Get the BB code from your images on Flikr, copy and paste the
code here.

A lot of people won't click on links and you will get more C&C with posted images. Post about 3 of your favourites :)

Watch the tilt on the telephone poles. The one with the gorilla sticker is tilted slightly. Other than that, not really sure what to comment on. I guess it's kind of a journalistic style shoot, but there isn't a huge point of interest in the photos. However, with that being said, good focus, good exposure.

I have a couple similar pics! I love these! Good job. (From a beginner's point of view anyway lol)

Your backgrounds are pretty obviously blurred. If I were you I would try it again with a little less blur to make it more realistic :)

Your backgrounds are pretty obviously blurred. If I were you I would try it again with a little less blur to make it more realistic :)

I think its nice to have the background totally out of focus and it help focussing on the stickers.:thumbup:

I think its nice to have the background totally out of focus and it help focussing on the stickers.:thumbup:

I agree, I don't think he should completely remove it just lessen it because the blur doesn't look realistic where it meets the poles. Or just fix that :p

I agree with misscream... I rather see what is going on around it. Better yet, do longer shutter so it will blur people walking a bit.

I agree with misscream... I rather see what is going on around it. Better yet, do longer shutter so it will blur people walking a bit.

Great idea :)

The stickers are boring to me. A little bit of the location being in focus may add some depth and interest. Maybe.

I did edit the blurr on the first and the third picture, but not on the second one though.

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated

I agree, I don't think he should completely remove it just lessen it because the blur doesn't look realistic where it meets the poles. Or just fix that :p

after looking at it again, i didnt notice the first time it was BLUR. :lol:

Thomas,

In your eyes, what is the interesting thing about these pictures that should excite the viewer?

These are pictures of things meant to be seen; what are you adding that makes them into a scene that should be recorded?

Most reactions

Back