some kind of panorama

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
something_pan1.sized.jpg

sorry for so huge photo :(
and... I' really upset with it! It was made from 11 photos (vertical) and there is a mistake - my mistake :) almost in the center, do you see it? how to make it correct?

Wow! That's kind of cool, in a weird sort of way. :)

What software did you use to stitch these? You may be able to fix it by stitching manually, but it's hard to say without seeing what the original frames look like.

I used The Panorama Factory... I tried manual mode but it looked horrible then :) this is the best version that I was able to create :)

Nice picture Mentos. I have no experience in stiching. If you are referring to the slope in the road.......I would just tell everyone thats the way the roads are in poland, makes driving at 120kmh interesting :wink:

So... that's the way the roads in poland are :) You see, that is interesting driving with 120kmh there :)

Cruzin said:
Nice picture Mentos. I have no experience in stiching. If you are referring to the slope in the road.......I would just tell everyone thats the way the roads are in poland, makes driving at 120kmh interesting :wink:

LOL. To me the image is fine. Excellent job in lining this up. I don't think I'd have the patience for it.

Most reactions

Back