Some light painting in the hotel room

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-detail.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bored in the hotel room after a long day of wandering around tokyo...

i have a couple more, but these two came out the best (i have no ability to PP :()

tracing a couple objects in the room:

img2979ya2.jpg

my sister went crazy with the flashlight after i traced a couple things:

img2981zp1.jpg

Nice way to start Christmas morning - fascinating view of a hotel room anywhere. Much more exciting than any I've stopped in. If I had any criticism, the WD MyBook seems a little out of place colourwise from the rest of the images.

Happy Christmas in Tokyo BTW - got to be more interesting than Blackpool in the fog!

yes, it is a very nice hotel room (imperial palace is right outside of the window!).

thanks for the compliments btw

btw i would crop the pic to get rid of the whole laptop setup, but this computer can barely run picasa, let alone PS or lightroom! :D

interesting pics, I should have thought of doing that after wandering around Tokyo all day too....is that The Palace Hotel? If so that's where we stayed in May!

i like the first one since it partially follwos the lines of the interior.

very interesting.

interesting pics, I should have thought of doing that after wandering around Tokyo all day too....is that The Palace Hotel? If so that's where we stayed in May!

haha yes thats the palace hotel. We got to see the emperor the other day too (just a short walk from our hotel room)!

Now though i am leaving to Kyoto, i hear it is way more intense than Tokyo!

haha yes thats the palace hotel. We got to see the emperor the other day too (just a short walk from our hotel room)!

Now though i am leaving to Kyoto, i hear it is way more intense than Tokyo!

if you like temples and shrines, you will just LOVE Kyoto!!

This just gave me a really cool idea. Love the concept. Hope you don't care if I totally steal it. HA!

This just gave me a really cool idea. Love the concept. Hope you don't care if I totally steal it. HA!

Not at all! Have fun with it!

and alex, i was just at a shinto shrine yesterday, they are a lot of fun to shoot :thumbup:

Not at all! Have fun with it!

and alex, i was just at a shinto shrine yesterday, they are a lot of fun to shoot :thumbup:

What kind of light were you using?

my first visit to a shinto shrine was when i was very sick in Japan, it was supposed to drive off the sickness. Actually, I really felt a bit better the day after ;)

A shame i could not hold a camera then .

i used a flashlight we found under the bed haha

and that is good to hear that you got better alex! i'll make sure to get some pictures up

if i was home where my archives are, i could dig out lots of shots from Kyoto and tell you what not to miss... but then again Kyoto is very straight forward, just take plenty of time and visit all the temples ;) ... oh, and a walk in the hills can be nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back