What's new

Some light painting......

Howmaybesgo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
KCMO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Touched up a little lightroom but nothing crazy. Done with a flashlight and some makeshift defusers at around midnight. Let me know what you think.

Justinv12.jpg


dock.jpg


whitelight.jpg



This one isn't light painting but I thought I would include it anyway.
HDR1.jpg
 
The light painting shows promise! Keep it up!

But whoa! That waterfall makes me dizzy.
 
I like it. Light painting is something on my to do list. What did you use to light the interior?
 
We used a ryobi flashlight as our only light source.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom