Some Macro Around The House...$10.00 Studio

Nightsblood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I built me one of those homemade macro studio deals and it seems to have worked pretty good. Free box from Michaels Crafts and a couple sheets of colored paper...and away we go!

nailsmacro.jpg

seedmacro.jpg

winemacro.jpg

Oh, c'mon. 42 views and no comments. Is it that boring? I know you guys usually comment on the very good or very bad, and nothing for the boring. Is that what these are?

I can take it guys. I just started macro stuff so, steer me in the right direction.

Nice results of your playing with the camera, though they are all three quite a bit on the dark side (not as in "darkside", which is primarily Chiller's speciality ;)), though I feel that you can't go any brighter with the bottles because of the already quite burnt light reflection on the side of the bottles.

But whatever that red thing is - it is underexposed and not recognisable. Then close-up of the nails is nice, but could do with some more light, too.
Maybe try the same with an arrangement where one nail is totally parallel to the camera and thus all in focus, so that narrow-DOF-blur only occurs to the others, but one is fully in focus?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back