some more experiments with the sun breaking through the clouds

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we had this already ... but I'm in a posting mood so I post some new versions here ;) All taken within a 20 minutes time window

1:
_MG_8012.jpg

2: somewhat cooler
_MG_8007.jpg

3: and somewhat warmer
_MG_8009.jpg

I like #3 best. It is warmer and more dramatic and the Tower isn't impersonating the other one in Pisa.:mrgreen:

thanks all :)

I like #3 best. It is warmer and more dramatic and the Tower isn't impersonating the other one in Pisa.:mrgreen:

ah, well, that is the trouble when pointing upwards with an ultrawide when you do not have a shift lens with you ;)

thanks all :)

ah, well, that is the trouble when pointing upwards with an ultrawide when you do not have a shift lens with you ;)

I understand. I have stacks of shots the same way. But, it isn't that obvious in the first two. I was just being a smartass for fun. Can you say that here? Is that an FCC violation?

I understand. I have stacks of shots the same way. But, it isn't that obvious in the first two. I was just being a smartass for fun. Can you say that here? Is that an FCC violation?

smartass does not appear censored, so it must be ok ;)

different for words like "****" or "hell-of-a-*****" or "**********" though ;)

^^^ someone's in a cheeky mood today

Again, very nice shots Alex.

not cheeky, it is just me ;)

thanks anyway!

i love the first shot, but the sun breaking through on the last shot is the best.

hmm, so maybe tzhe first one with the colouring of the last would be best?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back