What's new

Some more HDR Hawaii pics -- C&C please

The originals are WAY better. I've realized that after looking at the two side by side. I just want to be able to make an HDR real bad because I've seen some that just look AMAZING.
 
I'm a newbie here and to the photography world and it's my first post. The pics kind of seem blurry to me but maybe "underexposed" is the correct term as some of you have stated. :meh:

Underexposed is a fancy photographer word for 'dark,' basically. It usually means the shutter was too fast, or the aperture too small to get a proper exposure.

The single exposures look way better. The tone-mapped version looks too saturated to me. As was suggested, if you're on vacation, get out of the hotel and shoot. Only turn your computer on to dump your pictures so you have a fresh memory card for the next day. There no sense doing PP when you could be spending time shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom