I agree with Camz here, they seem underexposed. I'm not sure that daytime in Hawaii is the best subject for HDR. The purpose of HDR (High Dynamic Range) is to show details in both shadow and highlight that a sensor couldn't normally display. I was in Oahu last August, and during the day, I never had any trouble with capturing highlight and shadow detail in one frame. If you are set on HDR with these photos, I might suggest tonemapping a single exposure instead. These don't have the HDR look to them.
#1 and #2 - The entire frame is blurry/out of focus. I cannot see a single point that's in focus, except maybe that plant in the foreground in #1. In #2, I really like how the clouds look. Good composition in both.
#3 - Probably my favorite, but it still suffers from the OOF/blurry problem, though it's not as bad as the first 2.