Some more MTB and BMX

LeSueur24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pretty big turnout this weekend at the trails. I was pretty happy with the shots I got, could've been more tricks thrown down but oh well.
2444531410_99d5728d7c.jpg

2444529078_f552f4a574.jpg

2443675547_e1fdbef9d0.jpg

2443685019_ae36037052.jpg

Here's the set from the whole day: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexlesueur/sets/72157604745046348/

Love emm

Looks like you got some sick places to ride

I really envy your skills. BMX, skate, and mtb are my fave types of photography and im trying really hard to get better.

Yeah it's all about lighting really. I've been doing it for almost a year so I've got experience. And the trails are amazing as well, probably almost 3 years old.

Very nice set!! Your skill woth lighting is great!!

Were you riding as well as shooting?? Those jumps look pretty sweet.

Thanks guys, and no 250gimp I'm a pansy when it comes to actually RIDING bikes :D

Haha, i know how you feel. Atleast you can be respected by riders if you take good enough pics (you obviously do). I would really consider some even photography for money if i were you and there were things like competitions around you.

3rd is the best!

I love the rim light effect and the way the light filters through the trees makes them look like altered HDR's.

Great place to shoot and well captured!

Are these high pass filtered?

Are these high pass filtered?

I did high pass/soft light with a few of them, but it's mostly sharpening. You also might be seeing the effect from a processed .raw file with a lot of fill light.

Most reactions

Back