What's new

Some more Pictures from the 2008 Butterfly Show

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
3
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted some a few weeks ago, but here are some more from the 2008 Butterfly show.

DSC_4930.jpg



DSC_4944.jpg



DSC_4981.jpg



DSC_5118web.jpg


DSC_5191web.jpg


DSC_5231web.jpg


DSC_5236web.jpg


DSC_5241web.jpg
 
Nice collection. Very sharp, and really saturated colors on some of them. Did you enhance them?
 
Nice collection. Very sharp, and really saturated colors on some of them. Did you enhance them?

I didn't enhance the saturation on any of them. On a couple, I did however desaturate everything else slightly just so that the butterfly would stand out a little more. The last one in the bunch which happens to be my favorite, got a curves layer so that I could set the white and black. All were sharpened SLIGHTLY.
 
You got some amazing shots here. I really think the detail is great, very sharp clear images with great color!
 
Thanks for the compliments! There is one photographer night left, plus I am planning on making another trip during normal hours as well, so look for more to come!
 
Lovely shots of these delicate, colourful creatures. My faves are the first and seventh.
 
here's the latest and last post from this show. I took these last night. I almost didn't go, but I'm glad I did. I got these great shots of this little girl below, and I got a model release from her mom.


DSC_5838-web.jpg


DSC_5844web.jpg


DSC_5851web.jpg


DSC_5860web.jpg


DSC_5907web.jpg


DSC_5915web.jpg


DSC_5927web.jpg


DSC_5935web.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom