Some more Pictures from the 2008 Butterfly Show

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted some a few weeks ago, but here are some more from the 2008 Butterfly show.

DSC_4930.jpg

DSC_4944.jpg

DSC_4981.jpg

DSC_5118web.jpg

DSC_5191web.jpg

DSC_5231web.jpg

DSC_5236web.jpg

DSC_5241web.jpg

Nice collection. Very sharp, and really saturated colors on some of them. Did you enhance them?

Nice collection. Very sharp, and really saturated colors on some of them. Did you enhance them?

I didn't enhance the saturation on any of them. On a couple, I did however desaturate everything else slightly just so that the butterfly would stand out a little more. The last one in the bunch which happens to be my favorite, got a curves layer so that I could set the white and black. All were sharpened SLIGHTLY.

Thanks for the compliments! There is one photographer night left, plus I am planning on making another trip during normal hours as well, so look for more to come!

Lovely shots of these delicate, colourful creatures. My faves are the first and seventh.

here's the latest and last post from this show. I took these last night. I almost didn't go, but I'm glad I did. I got these great shots of this little girl below, and I got a model release from her mom.

DSC_5838-web.jpg

DSC_5844web.jpg

DSC_5851web.jpg

DSC_5860web.jpg

DSC_5907web.jpg

DSC_5915web.jpg

DSC_5927web.jpg

DSC_5935web.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back