What's new

Some more practice for me

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
2
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys... went to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum yesterday and took some pictures, figuring I wouldn't like them at all. Turns out they weren't so bad to me. I have a long way to go but it's a start and I thought I would share. It was exciting for me because so far all I have been is frustrated with not being able to do this. So much so that I put all of the camera's contents back into the box and had it ready to return. My husband talked me out of it!

IMG_1018.jpg


IMG_0986.jpg


IMG_0972.jpg


IMG_0979.jpg


IMG_1046.jpg



My husbands christmas party was at this place last year and I was so bored with the entertainment that I was staringa t the wall and happened to notice that the marble actually had James Hetfeild's (Metallica - lead singer) face in it! Thought it was neat.
IMG_1017.jpg
 
hmmmmm... i guess they really suck! Oh well.. I tried :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom